The Collingwood Arts & Music Festival - 2017
August 5 & 6, The Station / Museum, Collingwood, ON
2016 Prize Winners
Rear, L-R: Carlo Allion, 3rd place CAMF; Jan Novak, 1st
place CAMF; Mayor Sandra Cooper; Al Matchett, Honourable Mention CAMF;
Brian Graham, Honourable Mention, CAMF. Front, L-R: Terry Best 2nd
Place CAMF; Yvonne Gibson, President, CAMF.
Click here for a Gallery of the work of the 2016 Artists.
Click here for a slideshow of CAMF 2016.
Click here for your paper 2017 application.
OR Click here to pay
CASH AWARD PRIZES FOR WINNERS at CAMF: Winners will be scored on:
ARTWORK, ORIGINALTY and DISPLAY
1st Prize $200 and entry into CAMF 2018, 2nd Prize $100, 3rd Prize
• Applicants may pay member’s or non- member’s price, or go to
website and apply for membership.
• Applicants will be juried. Please submit two photos of your work for
review and a 50 word artist’s bio.
• Each artist will be allocated a space 10’ square. In the event of
inclement weather, shelter such as tents, umbrellas or awnings are the
responsibility of the artist. Please bring weights to anchor your
• Artists are responsible for all display equipment. Tables are
available at a small charge.
• Artists must commit to attendance on both days and be set up 15
minutes prior to opening. No artist may pack up and leave without
permission from the Show
• There will be no commission charges levied at this event.
• All items must be original artwork or craft created and designed by
the vendor. No manufactured items will be allowed and if discovered will
be removed immediately.
• No refund will be given for cancellations made after Thursday, May
• Bookmarks will be produced for promotion purposes using the art work and bios you send in.
• All vendor sites will be inspected periodically for safety issues.
• Artists are responsible for their own sales, collection of applicable taxes and insurance.
• Artists may set up Friday night, August 4, 4:00 - 7:00 pm.